How to remove the hex head bolt when it is broken? The following hex head bolt manufacturer will take you to find out.
1. First, remove the sludge on the surface of the broken hex head bolt, use the center to kill the center of the section, and then install a 6-8 mm diameter drill bit with an electric drill, and drill a hole in the center of the section, pay attention to the hole. To drill through. After the hole is drilled through, remove the small drill bit and replace it with a drill bit with a diameter of 16 mm, and continue to enlarge and drill the hole of the broken hex head bolt.
2. Take a welding rod with a diameter of 3.2 mm or less, use small and medium current to surfacing from the inside to the outside of the hole of the hex head bolt, and take half of the entire length of the bolt at the beginning of surfacing. When starting the surfacing welding, the arc ignition should not be too long to avoid burning through the outer wall of the broken bolt. After surfacing welding to the upper end surface of the broken bolt, continue to surfacing a cylinder with a diameter of 14-16 mm and a height of 8-10 mm.
3. After the surfacing is completed, hammer the end surface with a hand hammer to make the broken hex head bolt vibrate along its axial direction. Due to the heat generated by the arc before and the subsequent cooling, coupled with the vibration at this time, it will cause looseness between the broken bolt and the thread of the body.
4. Carefully observe the hex head bolt. When you find a trace of rust leaking from the fracture after knocking, you can take the M18 nut sleeve, place it on the surfacing stigma and weld the two together.
5. After welding, use a Torx wrench sleeve while it is still hot, and twist the nut back and forth. You can also tap the end face of the nut with a small hammer while twisting it back and forth, so that the broken bolt can be taken out.
6. After taking out the broken hex head bolt, use a suitable wire hammer to process the screw thread in the frame to remove the rust and other debris in the hole. Whether it is the tiny screws of electronic equipment, the general screws of furniture and electrical appliances, and even the large screws used in engineering, construction, bridges, transportation equipment, airplanes, trams, automobiles, etc., screws occupy a very important position in these fields.